Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Lemon Demon!!!!! (January 21st 2024)

 I love Lemon Demon!!! Hapy 21st birthday Lemon Demon!!! I’ve said so much about Neil Cicierega’s work and Lemon Demon on this blog there’s not much more to say but holy shit his music holds a special place in my heart!!!!!


Song of the Day: Lemon Demon - Your Evil Shadow Has a Cup of Tea 🌲

One of my favorite songs from my favorite LD album, but not my favorite LD song.

126 days until ya girl graduates!!!! ^_^

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 21ST

92. Lemon Demon - Hip to the Javabean 💽

Still my favorite Lemon Demon album. 10/10

93. Lemon Demon - Damn Skippy 💽

Realizing just how much I love this album. It was originally a 9 to me, but now it’s a 10/10. Same for another album here.

94. Lemon Demon - Dinosaurchestra 💽

I adore the vibes of this album, Indie Cindy & The Lo-Fi Lullabies is too relatable :( and This Hyper World is my favorite Lemon Demon song! ^_^ 10/10

95. Lemon Demon - View-Monster 💽

A classic. The Afternoon, The Machine, Amnesia Was Her Name, Marketland. Ahhh <3 Oh yeah, there’s some great bonus tracks on here too!!! Hip Hop Cherry Pop and Modify are incredible songs I wish would’ve been on the actual album. At least put Hip Hop Cherry Pop on Spotify!!!!! >.< 10/10

96. Lemon Demon - Spirit Phone 💽

Yep. This is the one. I wasn’t as into this one as Javabean, View Monster, and Dinosaurchestra. And it was originally a 9/10 to me, but I gotta give it a 10/10, even if I don’t like it as much as those other three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...