Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 26, 2024

I LOVE SCHOOL (January 26th 2024)

 I'm so happy with all of my classes! They're all so great!!!! Yayyyy!!!!!!


I was sleepy so I went to bed as soon as I got home and didn't do much else... oops.



Song of the Day: Mother Mother - Little Pistol ☢

Yeah I have to admit it, I love Mother Mother. Sorry.

119 days until ya girl graduates aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 26TH

109. Mother Mother - The Sticks 💽

It's a banger of an album that's for sure. Mother Mother rarely misses. Little Pistol is an awesome song, and Love it Dissipates is an extremely beautiful song, maybe I'm just saying that because I recently realized what being in love feels like again. 9/10

110. The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe 📜

Classic. The assignment where I had to write it in my own words felt weird because I don’t think I was able to do it justice.  9/10

111. Hercules (1997) 📽

Disney came out with some bangers in the 90s, and this is one of them. Most of the songs are really good I gotta admit. While it isn't the most accurate depiction of the Greek myth, I think it's a pretty good movie and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Also I'm willing to bet Megara was at least a few people's lesbian awakening. 9/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...