Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 15, 2024

10 day weekend potentially (January 15th 2024)

I don't wanna talk about it but I might have a 10 day weekend, I definitely have a 6 day weekend, but the way things are looking it might be 10 days. :O

I would start another playthrough of a Resident Evil game at this time but I ain't really in the horror mood so I might play Pokemon Fire Red instead. I kinda messed up the way I do the media log too.

From this point forward I'll be logging books when I'm done reading the whole book instead of chapter by chapter, and tv shows when I'm done with one season, instead of episode by episode. Sound good? Sounds good. 

Song of the Day: David Bowie - What in the World 💖

My reaction when I 

132 days until ya girl graduates!


MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 15TH

66. Karantamba - Ndigal 💽

Accidentally fell asleep while listening to this, but it's sick as hell! 9/10

67. Hüsker Dü - Flip Your Wig 💽

SHE FLIP MY WIG TIL I uhhhh.. idk 9/10

68. David Bowie - Low 💽

I LOVE DAVID BOWIE!!!!!! 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...