Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 22, 2024

Still no school (January 22nd 2024)

 Ughhh… 11 day weekend. No, 12 actually. I don’t go to school tomorrow either. This is tiring, I just wanna go back…

Played Pokémon White all day, good game but I’m kinda bad at it. 


Song of the Day: Stereolab - The Flower Called Nowhere 🌱

Sleeping in the Flowers Called Nowhere… two best songs on John Henry! Oh…

125 days until ya girl graduates


MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 22ND

97. Kate Bush - Never For Ever 💽

I see why this one is bolded… although I didn’t get it when I first listened to it in 2021… 10/10

98. Kate Bush - The Sensual World 💽

Another classic from Kate Bush, and I gotta admit that although the concept of a woman falling in love with a man who she later finds out is Hitler is absolutely insane, it makes for a really good song. 9/10 

99. Stereolab - Dots and Loops 💽

I was going into this expecting it to end up being one of my favorite albums of all time. It’s a top 100 at least I’ll give it that. ^_^ 10/10

100. Slowdive - Souvlaki 💽

#100! It’s pretty enjoyable, not top 100 material like RateYourMusic seems to think but I enjoy it. 9/10 for this album that came out on my birthday 13 years before I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...