Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 11, 2024

Dammit. (January 11th 2024)

 I wanna scream. Cry? I don't know anymore. All I know is I feel weird about everything. IDK anymore. 

I feel like everything the past couple of years has been a lie. Except for my relationships, but I recently learned online relationships aren't healthy for me. No respect to anyone who can pull them off but I couldn't.

Sad, but that's the way it goes.

Also no school tomorrow, 4 day weekend. Sad. I love my classes. Especially mythology.

We learned about the Bull of Heaven in Mythology today, though. Interesting stuff. There's actually a band called Bull of Heaven, they have super long albums. 

Song of the Day: Black Dresses - Understanding ⚙

Love black dressses theyre so cooll.

Sigh. 142 days until ya girl is 18. 

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 11TH

48. Black Dresses - Forever In Your Heart 💽

LOVE THIS ALBUM, been a couple years since I heard it. Might've been first couple weeks of Sophomore year. I think. 10/10

49. Ascend the Hollow - Echoes of Existence 💽

I enjoy cyber metal! Yay! 8/10

50. Thundercat - It Is What It Is 💽

FORGOT LIL B WAS ON THIS SHIT LMAOOOOOOOOO 9/10

51. The Girl in the Garden by Kestra Pingree (Chapters 5-6) 📖

Getting mildly invested. 10/10 for both chapters.

52. Good Omens: S1E3 📺 

CROWLEY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! 10/10

53. Guided By Voices - Bee Thousand 💽

What the hell is a Tractor Rape Chain? Good song though. Good album too! 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...