Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Plans for this year (January 2nd 2024)

I wanna improve my blog post writing skills. I struggle with talking about myself, I'm kinda boring. Guess what I did for most of the day, though? That's right. SLEPT! No school means I'm gonna sleep all day. A new years resolution of mine is to write more interesting blog posts. I need to be a more interesting person first. That's another one. These posts are usually pretty short, but I wanna make them worth reading. 


Song of the Day: Daft Punk - Technologic 👾

The lyrics of this song sound like the commands for a very advanced Bop-It. Also the music video used to scare me as a kid.

151 days! That's how many Pokémon there were in generation 1! :O


MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 2ND:

8. Daft Punk - Human After All ðŸ’½ (RELISTEN, FIRST LOG)

An old favorite of mine, y'know this actually used to be my favorite Daft Punk album at one point. It's Discovery now. 10/10!

9. Can - Future Days ðŸ’½ (FIRST LISTEN)

I used to not be a huge fan of Can when I heard Tago Mago, but I do enjoy this one. I gotta relisten to Tago Mago, though. I still might not like it as much. Maybe I might like it if it's anything like this one. 8/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...