Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Fell Asleep To Yuri ASMR (January 28th 2024)

 I fell asleep to f4f asmr because I'm going through it... 

I watched Scream 4 and 5 again today. I love horror movies tbh. 

School tomorrow. Excited!

Song of the Day: The Chain Gang of 1974 - Make My Body 🩸

Heard this in Scream 4. Even though Nick Cave's "Red Right Hand", unofficial theme song of the Scream franchise wasn't in Scream 4, this is a pretty fantastic song too. 

117 days until ya girl graduates!

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 28TH

117. Scream 4 (2011) 📽

Alison Brie's character is so annoying which makes me sad because I love her in Community. 8/10

118. Scream (2022) 📽

No spoilers but... I can't believe they did that... That came as a surprise.... 8/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...