Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

I’m thinking (January 16th 2024)

 Being home all this time has me thinking about the past and the future. I miss just being able to make decisions without really thinking about it. I wish I knewwwwww.


Song of the Day: Kate Bush - Sat In Your Lap 🧠

Whose lap I gotta sit in to get some inner peace around here?

131 days until ya girl graduates!

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 16TH

69. Chumbawamba - Tubthumper 💽

nice. 9/10

70. Iannis Xenakis - Electro-Acoustic Music 💽

It’s nice. 9/10

71. Kate Bush - The Dreaming 💽

This is her best album I swear. 10/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...