Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 4, 2024

New Semester New Nora! (January 4th 2024)

 Hey, hey, everybody! Ya girl is back in school! Woo!
Environmental Science is a cool class but makes me kinda sad that there's so much damage being done to the environment and I don't know what to do about it.

Spanish class is Spanish class.

My Mythology and Mystery and Suspense classes are next to each other, but I have Spanish in between them. Oh well, hopefully there's some nice people in my lunch period. And in my classes! I only know a couple people in these classes and I'm hoping to make new friends.


Song of the Day: Thundercat & Tame Impala - No More Lies

Can I just say, this is the collab I didn't know I needed?

149 days until ya girl is 18!

So before get into the media log I wanna make it clear I don't include singles in this, I'll include EPs but not singles because that's too much to get into. Alright, thanks! If you must know, No More Lies is a 9/10 in my humble opinion! 

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 4TH 2023

19. The Dismemberment Plan - Change πŸ’½ (First Listen)

RateYourMusic's automated suggestions have some serious issues if they think this is anything like My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade. 9/10 nonetheless

20. The Raven By Edgar Allan Poe πŸ“œ (Reread, First Log)

Had to read this one for class. Such a raw story. This guy was a huge creep apparently but damn could he write a banger. 9/10

21. Elliott Smith - Either/Or πŸ’½ (Relisten, First Log)

Good album to cry to? Good album to cry to. 10/10

22. That Handsome Devil - That Handsome Devil πŸ’½ (Relisten, First Log)

Just about every song on this EP is incredible. Even Dating Tips, the lyrics are a bit much for me but I think it's silly. Elephant Bones, James Dean, Sleep it Off, if this isn't a stacked EP, I don't know what is!

23. Grace Barbe - Welele! πŸ’½ (First Listen)

She said it best herself in the intro. "This is music, it's called Afro-Sega! Feel the rhythm, move your feet!" This put me in a good mood, and I feel like it could put me in a good mood even on the worst of days! 9/10



i do not like goodreads' 5 star system instead of letting me rate things with half stars. if anyone has an alternative let me know besties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...