Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 12, 2024

I FEEL FREEEEEEEEE (January 12th 2024)

I've been depressed for a while and I think I finally understand why.

I know youre probably curious but it’s best if I leave it alone and don’t explain to be honest. 

Please respect my privacy. Thank you. 


Song of the Day: KIDS SEE GHOSTS - Freeee (Ghost Town Pt. 2) 👻

I feel very optimistic for the future, thanks everyone. <3

I’m excited to graduate soon. Not sure how many days that is. 135 I think?
Hmm

MEDIA LOG - JANUARY 12TH

54. Kids See Ghosts - Kids See Ghosts 💽

I do feel free and reborn… 10/10

55. Red Vox - Afterthoughts

I cant listen to this without thinking about the fact that it’s Vinny Vinesauce. 9/10



26 months and I feel optimistic again. I’m finally going to be okay again. Much love <3 - Nora Lycosa. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...