Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 3, 2023

I NEED MORE! (July 3rd 2023)

Just finished all 3 Purrfect Apawcalypse games and now I feel empty....

Really hope we get a PA4 sometime soon because damn...


Here's my tier list!

The Sillies <3: Brownie Pembroke, Coco Grimalkin, Angel Grimalkin, Ginger Claret, Olive Higgins

Besties: Patches Ito, Sparky Fritz, Mittens Wichien, Tigger Sugden

No Opinion: Luna Puddleton, Holly Melita, Rover Jackson

Bad Vibes: Whiskers Wichien, Felix Munch, Doug Pugg


Hmmmm what else today? 

I tried to stay up the entire day, and did a puh-retty good job. For the most part. I got a lil sleepy earlier in the day but I was fiiiiiine. ^_^


Song of the Day: Lil Ugly Mane - Redacted Fog

GOD LIL UGLY MANE'S 2022 OUTPUT OF SINGLES IS SO GOOD

334 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...