Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 21, 2023

Huge fucking day. (July 21st 2023)

 So. Barbie. Oppenheimer. Pikmin 4. All in the same day.

I haven't seen either Barbie or Oppenheimer yet. I'm really excited to see the Barbie movie but I'm not all that interested in Oppenheimer. I'm sure it is fantastic and I hope everyone who was excited for it enjoyed it and it lived up to the hype and was everything y'all hoped it would be. Same for Barbie. 

Can I confess something? I've never played a Pikmin game. Will I attempt to get into the series now that Pikmin 4 is out? Maybe. It does look like something I'd be very interested in soooooooo... Perhaps! :D

Song of the Day: Aqua - Barbie Girl

I had to. Please forgive me.

18 days until ya girl begins her senior year of High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...