Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 16, 2023

glutenpee day (July 16th 2023)

 It's glutenpee day 

7 = g

16 = p

glutenpee = gp

i dunno lol

I used to do silly roleplays online all the time, but now those days are long gone. I wish I could get back into it but I'm not sure where to go for that kinda thing. 

I'm in a few roleplay discord servers but I feel out of place considering my lack of experience, well not since I was like 10 years old at least.

By the way I don't mean any of that gross erp shit, Nothing against anyone into that, but that's not my thing. I'm still a minor after all, and I don't think I'd even be into it when I'm no longer a minor.

One time someone asked me to rp and I was so happy but then I found out they meant erp and was a little disappointed.

Ok rant over.

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Dark and Metric

Only song on this album I voluntarily revisit often, only one worth relistening to. 

321 days until ya girl is 18! :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...