Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 2, 2023

I took the Purrfect Apawcalypse pill. (July 2nd 2023)

I adore cutesy horror games, even visual novels. So when a friend of mine (heyyy Krill!) told me about Purrfect Apawcalypse I knew I had to buy the bundle on Steam! >:3

I've finished the first 2 games, getting every achievement in them and I fluffin love these games!

I haven't played the third one yet but I know I'm gonna love that one too.

This is my new hyperfixation, isn't it?

Brownie, Coco, and Angel are tied for my fav characters btw.

Song of the Day: Maroon 5 - Animals

I loveeee Maroon 5, I'm not sorry. 

335 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...