Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 31, 2023

July 2023 (July 31st 2023)

 Today marks the end of the 7th month of the year 2023. 

Today I beat Kirby and the Forgotten Land, the most recent mainline Kirby game (That is if you don't count remakes)
I don't know which game I'm gonna play next tbh

This month, although underwhelming in the beginning, I feel as if a glimmer of hope has shined through the past week or so. I feel like the Nora redemption arc is coming up. I feel more motivated in everything, I feel like my motivation to do everything I want to do is coming back and I'm so happy, but I'm still not where I want to be currently. 

Which is why I'm giving this month an 8/10! :3

Song of the Day: System of a Down - Suggestions

GIVE A PIECE OF YOUR ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

8 days until ya girl goes back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...