Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 14, 2023

Bloonin so hard rn (July 14th 2023)

If you like monkeys and fucking hate balloons, you need to play this game.

It's called Bloons TD 6 and it's AWESOME.

I'm sure most people have heard of it but if you haven't played it, I highly recommend it.

It's 6.99 on the app store and google play store and 13.99 on Steam. Pretty cheap for one of the greatest games ever made.

This is not sponsored and I get nothing out of "advertising" this game to you all, I just genuinely think it's such an awesome and fun game and I've been really getting into it.

Song of the Day t.A.T.u - All the Things She Said

That Spongebob Soyjak Danganronpa video

323 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...