Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 10, 2023

Life in Endless War (July 10th 2023)

 One year ago today I joined a discord server that changed me.

A server called "Rowdy Fuckers Cop Killers' ENDLESS WAR"

The server works in the style of a text-based MMORPG video game, but in a Discord server. 

I'm not verrrrrrryyyyy active in it, I've only played the game a little bit and I don't have much of an idea what I'm doing, but I love it!

It's where the "Rowdy" part of my username came from, as well as my obsession with slime. I wasn't as active in the game and community as much as I'd like to be within my first year, but I plan on being in there more.

Whatever, there's a good chance most of you don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, slime. fuck yeah. 

Song of the Day: The Traveling Hegemonic Pharmacopia - Life In Endless War

This song bangs, even without context.

327 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...