Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 24, 2023

Homebrewed My 3DS! (July 24th 2023)

 I homebrewed my 3DS, didn't realize how easy it would be. I know there's the whole meme but I didn't think it was true. Haha. 

I don't know if I'm gonna do anything with it, but it's cool to have in case I need it. I can play pretty much anything on my 3ds now, even games that are now unavailable. But I don't know if there's many games I'm that interested in at the moment. 

Oh, yeah! My laptop. I found an old charger that doesn't work perfectly, but it'll have to do before I get my replacement. 

Song of the Day: My Chemical Romance - Thank You For the Venom

Gerard Way is so cool.

15 days until I start school again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...