Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Diablo IV is cool (July 13th 2023)

 So I had an appointment today and I was damn near late, almost slept in. Hehe. My mom called me frantically and woke me up this morning like 30 minutes before so I had to speedrun getting ready.

But the appointment went by fast.... unlike last time. Guess I was just unlucky on my birthday.

Also I played a lil bit of Diablo IV. Pretty cool game, but I'm too hyperfixated on BTD6 to really get into it. 

That's all, byeeeee!

Song of the Day: Weezer - Falling For You

Me and Sabby's song <3

324 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...