Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

The DMs. (July 18th 2023)

I meant to show this to you 3 months ago, and never did

Pre-2023 glutenpee followers have probably seen this. But let me tell you the story.

It was December 29th 2022, early in the morning. I had to get my wisdom teeth out. While it didn't take long, when I got out of it I was HIGH AS A FLUFFING KITE.

Anyways, this is what I sent my girlfriend as soon as I got out.



I could try to translate this, but I don't even want to right now.

This was almost 7 months ago so I definitely forgot what I was trying to say.

As for today's happenings. I went on a lil road trip...

I got to play the music! My dad didn't like most of it. He asked me while all the rappers I listen to yell on their songs. I like loud music! :P


I also just realized this might be the first time I've used italics on this blog, I'm too lazy to check.


Song of the Day: Kero Kero Bonito - If I'd Known

Sarah Bonito is so cool, I aspire to be just like her. 

21 days until ya girl goes back to school, actually. I was wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...