Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 27, 2023

I AM THE KIRBY GOAT! (July 27th 2023)

I'm currently hyperfixating on the Kirby games.

I beat both Star Allies AND Triple Deluxe today.

There are... 13 mainline Kirby games according to Wikipedia and I wanna try to beat all of them.

The first 6 mainline games (Dream Land, Adventure, Dream Land 2, Super Star, Dream Land 3, and Crystal Shards) are playable through Nintendo's online thing on the Switch, with Amazing Mirror soon to be added as well. 

I do not have Squeak Squad but I found it for pretty damn cheap online. Same with Planet Robobot.

I did buy Return to Dream Land Deluxe and although it isn't the original I'm still gonna count it.

I already have Triple Deluxe, Star Allies, and Forgotten Land.

So yeah. I just need Planet Robobot and Squeak Squad, and Nintendo needs to but Amazing Mirror on their Switch GBA emulator thing!!!

I KNOWWW there's Canvas Curse, Mass Attack, Epic Yarn, etc. But whether or not as to if those are mainline games is debated. (If I remember correctly I have all of those somewhere so I might play those as well.)

Song of the Day: Gorillaz - Sleeping Powder

Might be a hot take, but this is better than every song from Humanz. That album does have some bangers, though. 

12 days until ya girl goes back to school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...