Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 15, 2023

It's Joever (July 15th 2023)

 I got my learner's permit 2 years ago on this day and I still haven't really put in the effort to get my license. In fact in my entire 16th year of living I didn't practice driving once. The last time I did I was 15 years old. It was May 2022, so about 14 months ago. At this rate I'll never fuckin get it. I'm just a little scared. I have no reason to be, I'm pretty good at driving. At least that's what everyone I've driven with has said.

I think I might need to relearn everything because it's been so long. Fuuuuuuuck. 


Song of the Day: Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend 

Take me back to this time. 

322 days until ya girl is 18, and she still doesn't have her license!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...