Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I'm Driving Again! (July 25th 2023)

So 740 days ago on July 15th 2021 I got my learner's permit. They told me I needed to get 50 hours of driving experience under my belt before I could get my license. Didn't seem like that much of a challenge getting my hours in before my 16th Birthday. 

However, 2 years later. I'm 17 and still haven't even gotten close...

The first month I worked really hard towards my goal of 50 hours in 10 and a half months. Then I started to practice less and less and less until I stopped altogether around May 2022. I ended up with 15 hours and I hadn't driven since. 

Until today!

That's right, ya girl is driving again!


Going back to how I started, where I would practice in empty parking lots driving in circles. I did this for about 2 hours straight.

Which may sound agonizing, but I got to talk to my Dad which was nice, really kept me sane during the whole thing.

Honestly, it was really fun!

I've definitely gotta start doing that more often, with school starting back soon my goal of getting my license before I start my senior year that I set back in like April or May of this year is... NOT happening! Sucks that I'm starting driving again 2 weeks before the beginning of my senior year, but whatever.

Either way, I'm driving again after 14 months which is a huge thing for me. Very important moment for me, probably one of the top ten or maybe even five this year. 

I forgot to mention this when I first wrote this blog post, but I also drove in the rain for the first time. I was scared about it thinking I was gonna fuck up but I did great!

Oh yeah, and my parking wasn't shit this time either. I tend to have a problem with parking but not this time around! Ya girl's getting better. 

Ok now I'm done talking about this for real. Love y'all.


Song of the Day: Tyler, the Creator - RISE!
Starting to get scared Tyler isn't releasing an album this year :(
14 days until ya girl is back in school!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...