Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Got 2 More Hours In (July 26th 2023)

I drove for 2 more hours, On actual roads instead of a parking lot. Roads with minimal traffic, but I still drove on actual roads for the first time in 14 months again.

I think I'm getting more comfortable with it. I've got 19 hours and I need 50. So I need 31 hours more until I can get my license. I'm determined to get it before Fall Break, which is definitely possible!

I feel much happier and more determined recently. I'm getting out of this depressed state I've been in for so long.

I didn't drive myself home this time, though. Perhaps another time. I almost fucked up majorly the one time I did back in early 2022. But I think I could do it again. I was just too scared to do it in the moment.

Song of the Day: Thinking Fellers Union Local 282 - Mile Wide

On some of the songs I thought the singer sounded a little bit like Will Toledo, not this one but some of the other songs on the album.

13 days until ya girl goes back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...