Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 31, 2024

Goodbye childhood (May 31st 2024)

Dear Diary,

I am writing this on May 31st 2024 at 10:57 pm. I was brought into this world on June 1st 2006 at 10:57 AM. 

I'm reflecting on the first 17 years of my life; they were fun at first. Then somewhere around there I kinda lost my way. This won't happen in my adulthood. You are going to see a new and improved Nora. 

I never talked to the girls I wanted to be friends with again, and it's a shame. However, that is life. That's the way we all go.

🌸 THAT'S THE WAY WE ALL GO 🌸

Song of the Day: Gorillaz - O Green World ☘️

When you see me again, I'll be 18.

TOMORROW 🎂

MEDIA LOG - MAY 31ST

216. Joel - Super Ghostbusters 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...