Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Bucculenta (May 25th 2024)

Dear Diary,

V. LAGHDAM AND S. LOVELL ——- TRANSCRIPT: MAY 25TH 2007.

V: Hello, sir.

S: So, my daughter’s girlfriend finally graduates… that’s wonderful.

V: Yes sir. How is she doing, by the way? She hasn’t come to school much. I know she still has one year to go…

S: We’re working on that, it’s a good thing I’m a teacher and I’ve fought hard for her to graduate despite her… absences. Things have been hard for the family ever since I publicized my discoveries.

V: Yeah, she told me…

S: I’m sure you recall the incident where a student pulled a knife on her.

V: She called me in tears.

S: and the four years we had to stay in an underground bunker. She was confused and upset, but as she got older she understood why we did that…

V: Jesus…

S: The plan was to live our whole lives in the bunker but eventually we had a huge fight about it and… she won.

V: What about her mom? What was her say in all of this?

S: Died when she was six. She never told you?

V: No… sore subject I imagine.

S: Anyone losing their mother that young would be.

V: Right, right…
 
- long pause -

V: I still haven’t told my parents about my relationship with your daughter, and knowing them they wouldn’t approve.

S: Parents are like that, hard to accept the fact their child is dating. I know I was like that first with ⚙️⭐️❄️🎵🏔 but I eventually got over it.

V: No, like… they wouldn’t approve of…

S: Huh? Oh… oh… I see. So they don’t know you’re…

V: I’m gonna have to come out to them eventually, I know.

S: I s-

- RECORDING CUTS OFF - 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
solstice. im watching you solstice. the writing on the wall couldn’t be more clear. she cannot survive without you. this battlefield has gotten only more treacherous as the years have gone on. last night, i was contacted by a ghost. i havent seen the ghosts since the first incident of 1991. but now i know. i know what i must do.   

April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 
April 27, 1993 

Song of the Day: Ween - Demon Sweat ❄️

She was waiting for you, Ms. Laghdam.

3 DAYS UNTIL THE DATE!!! 💘

MEDIA LOG - May 25th

205. Sergei Prokofeiv - Piano Concertos: No. 2 in G minor Op. 16; No. 3 in C major Op. 26 💽

206. Ween - The Pod 💽

207. Pierce the Veil - Collide with the Sky 💽


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...