Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

ourple ghost lady trans (May 21st 2024)

Dear Diary,

 NINTENO WENT WOKRE????
WOKE TRANSGENDER KISS?????

PAPUH MARIO IS WOKE????

THEY CONFIREMD VIVIAN TO BE TRANS????? THE CHARACTER WHO WAS TRANS IN THE 20 YEAR OLD JAPANESE GAME IS.... TRANS???????? WHAAATTT....


She was trans in the original version, get over it. Anyways yeah I'm really happy about this. She's one of my favorite characters in the Mario extended universe (I'm also a huge fan of Penny Crygor) so yeah!!!

Also, I may be wrong about this, but isn't it canon that Mario in the mainline Mario games and the Mario in the Paper Mario games are two different people? Or are they alternate universe versions of the same character? 2nd one is probably most likely. I dunno. I've never played a Paper Mario game, but I am interested in them. 

Song of the Day: Will Wood - Aikido! (Neurotic/Erotic) 🦠

I had a lot of choices here, but I ultimately went with the cutest one.

3 days until ya girl graduates!!!!

Media Log - May 21st

201. Will Wood - Everything is a Lot 💽

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...