Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 12, 2024

I went outside (May 12th 2024)

Dear Diary,

NOT CLICKBAIT. NORA LYCOSA WENT... OUTSIDE??? UNBELIEVABLE! WHO EVEN GOES OUTSIDE ANYMORE?! I can't believe someone would go outside, but yeah. I did.... I learned a lot of valuable lessons today about the world, I'm not gonna get into all of that though, that's a little personal actually. Some people just do not give a FUCK about the safety of others, no regard for the world around them whatsoever. Remember that if you're going to drive at night, KEEP YOUR GOD DAMN LIGHTS ON. Doing so is not only endangering the people around you but also yourself so even if you are a selfish asshole you shouldn't do it because you're still putting yourself at risk you fucking idiot, not talking to the person reading this I'm sure you are a well adjusted educated individual who knows basic driving safety rules and doesn't try to put others' lives at risk. I also learned that alcohol is bullshit and rarely anything good ever comes out of it. Sure maybe it's fun every once in a while but you mostly just feel like shit after being drunk, hell even during being drunk probably. I'm so glad I've never had a drop of alcohol. Not on purpose at least, I don't have anything against those who do drink, I just don't see the point in it. That's all. I respect you if you do it, it's just not my thing. Please don't force it on me. Okay thank you everyone. Thank you!!! Thank you all for being so kind and understanding I love y'all so much. I learned so much today, so many life lessons. I'm glad I went outside.

That's all I'm gonna say <3

Song of the Day: SOPHIE - Faceshopping 🧠

RIP to a queen 

12 days until ya girl graduates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...