Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 27, 2024

May 27th 2024

 Dear Diary,

fuck this.

she wasnt allowed to go on the date.

god dammit!!!!! what the fuck?

theyre never letting me see her again, are they?

I did watch Hamilton today, and it was incredible. I was blown away by how awesome it was. I love American history and hip-hop, combining the two makes for something incredible. 

It's also inspiring, even if the founding fathers weren't the best people if we're talking about reality.

Song of the Day: Sleater-Kinney - Hell πŸ”₯

I’m in hell.

Umm. 5 days until I turn 18. πŸŽ‚

Media Log - May 27th

209. Hamilton πŸŽ₯

210. Sleater-Kinney - Little Rope πŸ’½

211. Weezer - Van Weezer πŸ’½

212. Papua New Guinea Stringbands with Bob Brozman - Songs of the Volcano πŸ’½

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...