Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Meowdom Hearts (May 30th 2024)

Dear Diary,

 Is kingdom hearts any good it looks cool there’s a character named Xion who is cute and I wanna be her she is gender.


I have Dream Drop Distance on 3ds, I played it once in like 2014 and thought "This is awesome! *never plays it again*"

MY FAVORITE GIRL CALLED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I LOVE HER I MISS HER I MISS HER SHE MISSES ME TOO WAAAAAHHH >.<


I’m really excited for college!! :D ^_^ yay :3 <3 love love love happy silly girl times


Oh yeah I did some stuff for college, It involved a survey and they asked if I was trans. I said yes!! I’m mostly closeted in real life, so that was a huge step for me!


Instagram’s new prompts feature fucking sucks btw.


Song of the Day: Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle ☁️

One of my favorite songs as a kid!

2 days until ya girl turns 18! 🎂

MEDIA LOG - MAY 30TH 

213. Sergey Rakhmaninov - Piano Concertos Nos 2 & 3 💽

214. DMX - It's Dark and Hell is Hot

215. Steve Miller Band - Fly Like an Eagle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...