Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 2, 2024

yung scarab the mold snatcher (May 2nd 2024)

Dear Diary,

YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY YUNG SCARAB GGET THAT PHARAOH MONEY 

They call me Yung Scarab the Mold Snatcher, I won 3 games on Spanish Kahoot as Yung Scarab, but since I didn't use my real name I didn't get the extra credit. Damn bro... :/ it is what it is. Thundercat reference!!! I'm a pretty fast learner, learning languages tends to be hard for me but I am a fast learner. I don't know why I took Spanish to be honest, I don't have much interest in it. Although the four languages I want to learn aren't classes I can take. Russian, Tagalog, Danish, and of course Irish. Or Gaelic. Although there's Irish Gaelic and there's Scottish Gaelic, maybe I'll learn both. Learning that many languages is hard though. I have a bit of a fascination with Ireland, and Egypt. 

With Ireland, it's my heritage. I know most Americans have Irish heritage and it isn't that big of a deal but I still find it pretty damn interesting, y'know? My mom kinda raised me to be interested in it. As a result, I certainly am. Specifically my family comes from Cork county, which I believe is one of the southern counties, but I could be wrong. I'm still learning Irish geography. Egypt on the other hand, is just a pure fascination with their history and mythology. I really hope next week is Egypt week in mythology class because we only have like two weeks left and I really wanna do Egypt at some point because Ancient Egyptian mythology is awesome to me. That and Celtic mythology. Y'know what I mean? FLY MY SCARAB FLY!!!!!! I don't know if I could move to Ireland, though. It seems like it would be hard to adjust to is all I'm saying. I'm strong though and I'm sure I could if I try hard enough, it's just I have a hard time adjusting to new things. It's what makes me who I am but I really need to get over it because it's been causing a lot of problems for me. Shoutout to my homeboy Anubis and Ra and all of them. Uh oh, what's that. I feel something coming on. Could it be???? CURSE OF RA!!!!!!!! 𓀀 𓀁 𓀂 𓀃 𓀄 𓀅 𓀆 𓀇 𓀈 𓀉 𓀊 𓀋 𓀌 𓀍 𓀎 𓀏 𓀐 𓀑 𓀒 𓀓 𓀔 𓀕 𓀖 𓀗 𓀘 𓀙 𓀚 𓀛 𓀜 𓀝 𓀞 𓀟 𓀠 𓀡 𓀢 𓀣 𓀤 𓀥 𓀦 𓀧 𓀨 𓀩 𓀪 𓀫 𓀬 𓀭 𓀲 𓀳 𓀴 𓀵 𓀶 𓀷 𓀸 𓀹 𓀺 𓀻 𓀼 𓀽 𓀾 𓀿 𓁀 𓁁 𓁂 𓁃 𓁄 𓁅 𓁆 𓁇 𓁈 𓁉 𓁊 𓁋 𓁍 𓁎 𓁏 𓁐 𓁑

Song of the Day: The Residents - Laughing Song 🍄

Feverdreamcore.

22 days until I graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...