Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Bear with me (May 7th 2024)

 Dear Diary, 

I'm going to have to keep these short, I just learned my last actual day of school is the 10th and I really need to lock in. So I'm going to talk for a little bit then I'm gonna go, okay?

We've got some exciting senior stuff, and thankfully I don't have to take any finals, but I need to finish a bunch of work before I can chill. 

I hope I can finally get the chance to reconnect with some people I've been struggling with at these senior things because truthfully it's been hard for me not only because anxiety because no time ever felt like the right time I've been trying to find the right time for so long with no success but maybe just maybe this can be it I hope and pray this will be it. Okay good we're good <3

Song of the Day: Molchat Doma - Sudno

me rn 

17 days until I graduate 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...