Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday (May 20th 2024)

Dear Diary,

 My dad is in Iowa. He will be back for my graduation, though. My uncle is coming up from Florida to be there too! Exciting times, exciting times!

Twitter is interesting, there's some cool people on there. I got it because she told me to get it. My crush, that is. I miss her. I'm gonna tell her how I really feel.

thi nking about final fantasy 7 yuri omg tifa and aerith yayyy im so aerith coded tbh with my whole flower thing. 

Song of the Day: Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women #12 & #35 💊

EVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!!!!

damn i miss her. uhmm 4 days until graduation

200. Smiling Friends Season 1📺 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...