Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 10, 2024

Last Day (May 10th 2024)

 Dear Diary,

Well, this is it. Last official day of High School. What a ride it has been, I might tell the story of how High School went for me on the day of my graduation, but for now I'll say this. I realized I was transgender only a couple weeks in. I was doing online school as well, these things permanently changed the way I interact with people. I'm scared to talk to people irl, and I believe that my gender identity has contributed to this fear of mine. I still haven't talked to my old friend who I wish to reconnect with, I mean I tried saying something to her today but I don't believe she heard me. Oh well, it is what it is. 

She seems like a nice person but I'm probably coming off as super weird after trying to talk to her all day, I just want to say hi but I'm so terrified getting the words out. It shouldn't be like this, I should be a natural at talking to people like everyone else is but it's such a struggle for me. I told myself things would be different but they haven't been. Not in the slightest, they haven't been different at all. I'm scared. It was a fun day though, I did get a couple yearbook signatures from some friends. ^_^ That's awesome I think. I also got a lot of compliments on my Lemon Demon shirt, because hell yeah Lemon Demon for life!!! I've been a Lemon Demon fan since like 2019 maybe? It's complicated when it comes to Lemon Demon for me. I first became a fan of Neil Cicierega's work in 2013 when I was about six or seven years old coming across Potter Puppet Pals on YouTube. One of his videos "MOUTH" which was a music video for the track "The Sharpest Tool" from his first mashup album "Mouth Sounds" and because of this I swore off Neil Cicierega content "forever" when I was seven, yeah, imagine that. It wasn't easy because I later discovered NEIL CICIEREGA MADE EVERYTHINGGGG. So I just accepted it after coming across 123456 Pokemon by a music artist named Lemon Demon, who happened to be Neil Cicierega. This was in 2016 when I was 10 years old now, and I loved it. So I listened to a couple Lemon Demon songs but didn't become a really big fan until about three years later in 2019. But I was somewhat of a Lemon Demon fan I guess you could say. I dunno. I'm rambling. I also got compliments on my Boognish ring that I got from etsy but it's a shitty ring imo because the fuckin blue paint keeps dying my finger blue it's the curse of the Boognish I think. I love Ween that's another favorite band of mine they have so many damn good songs and I have the lyrics memorized to a majority of them, At least five songs from every album of their's even the country album and La Cucaracha... BUT MY THREE FAVORITES!!!! WANNA KNOW WHO MY THREE FAVORITE BANDS AND ARTISTS ARE??????????????? AT NUMBER THREE WE HAVE DAFT PUNK, FRENCH ELECTRONIC DUO I love the French robots favorite album is Discovery, at number twooooooooo we haveeeeee THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS. FAVORITE ALBUM IS THE SELF TITLED DEBUT. NUMBER ONEEEE SPOT GOES TO OSTENSIBLY AUSTRALIA'S BEST POP GENIUS NONE OTHER THAN TALKSHOW BOYYYYYYYY FAVORITE ALBUM IS TESTOSTERONE RELEASED ON THE VERY DAY I WAS BORN!

Heh, that reminds me I updated my carrd. dvno.carrd.co

Talkshow Boy's music just speaks to me on so many levels, Adrian is my favorite artist of all time because of how much I relate to his music and how much it makes me understand things about myself.

Today was silly and fun though, it was a field day and I participated a little bit, not much though because I'm one of the least athletic people in the world. The awards ceremony was cool, I didn't win any and I am completely satisfied with that. Now that I think about it I'm too on edge all the time and that's why I haven't tried to reconnect with my old friend yet as much as I wanted to. If I get a chance to see her on senior sunset or graduation I'll try, who knows?

Song of the Day: Daft Punk - Get Lucky ⭐

Check out Daft Punk's new single "Get Lucky" if you get the chance. Sound of the summer.

14 days until ya girl graduates :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...