Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 5, 2023

this month is gonna kill me (November 5th 2023)

This month is gonna kill me! 

Not because of NNN, you fluffin creeps! I don't concern myself with gross shit like that and if I did I'm still a child and I won't be talking about that publicly, fluffin weirdos!  >:(
Other things.... That I can't share with you right now.... because the haters will sabotage me....

bleh >:P

You'll see eventually. Love my fans!!! :D ^_^



Song of the Day: Oingo Boingo - Private Life

Spotify's been wanting me to add this one to the song of the day playlist forever, by the way.

209 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...