Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 3, 2023

Had to get a bunch of shit caught up again (November 3rd 2023)

 So many missing assignments got put in for Personal Finance, but I got em taken care of. Also I think I mentioned this already but my English teacher let me turn in my parts of those unfinished group projects!!!!!!!! I hope the other people in my group got good grades on it too, even if they didn't do the work. They're cool and I wish my social anxiety wasn't so bad because I wanna be friends with them but my social anxiety is the worst!!!

That's all I guess.


I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, I should've gone 4 weeks ago I've been coughing nonstop for the past month at this point.

Song of the Day: Эхопрокуренныхподъездов - Cолнышко в руках

Apparently this guy died last year, and was only 29. RIP. 

211 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...