Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 20, 2023

Where Am I? (November 20th 2023)

 I'm the sleepiest girl in the world. I'm so excited for my break but I've been falling asleep in class quite a bit. Not takin my schoolwork much seriously recently... Oops!!!! I'm so excited for stuff too. Especially my friends' projects! I'll talk about that later, though! :3 

I love my friends. I love my friends!!! The internet is the best! ^_^

Question about my Thanksgiving break, could I write ten thousand words a day for 5 days? No reason! :3


Song of the Day: Tyler, the Creator - Lumberjack

I used to think this song was annoying but I've really come around to it. 

194 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...