Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 25, 2023

Time to mix drinks and change lives (November 25th 2023)

 VA-11 Hall-A is a good game, makes me wish I was a depressed goth bartender, but alas, I am just depressed.

I do kinda wanna be a bartender because of this game though. But I'm only 17. I don't think they'd let a 17 year old be a bartender. I could lie about my age though. WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO! I'm an honest girl. I don't lie about my age. I did lie about my age when I was younger online, but that was different. I wouldn't lie about my age to get a job I want, because that's stupid. I can wait 4 years, and I probably don't wanna be a bartender by then anyway.

I tried to watch Terrifier but dude it's so ass. The writer's gross poorly disguised fetish. Ugh. 

Song of the Day: Le Sserafim - Perfect Night

This song gives me gender euphoria. Oops.

189 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...