Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving (November 23rd 2023)

 I'm thankful for the internet, and my friends and family. I'm also thankful for the person reading this :3

Most of all, I'm thankful for my girlfriend!!

I got a $50 steam gift card, and so far I've bought two games. VA-11 Hall-A and A Hat in Time. My girlfriend also gifted me Left 4 Dead. I luv her. :P

I stopped procrastinating on this lil writing project of mine, but I'm not gonna get it done by the end of the month. No way in hell. Lol.

Song of the Day: Natalia Lafourcade - Mi manera de querer

I wish I knew more Spanish. I know a little bit but it's just such a beautiful language. 

191 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...