Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 30, 2023

November 2023 (November 30th 2023)

 4/10

Bad month. Actually probably the worst month I've had all year. Everything went so wrong for me, I had to confide in dumb video games and music to make me feel better.


I tried out doing NaNoWriMo this year, but my writer's block was so bad I finished with 9,918 words out of the goal of 50,000. Couldn't even make it to 10,000. Bluh.

This month was actually just bad, I can't even try to put a positive spin on it. This month made me sad. Here's hoping December is better.

Song of the Day: MC Boing - Boing Beat

MC BOING 4EVA!!!!!!! >_<

184 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...