Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 4, 2023

Miss my girlfriend (November 4th 2023)

 I miss my girlfriend!!!!!! I wanna be cute and silly with her all day but she has an actual job now so that's not gonna be an option as much anymore. :(

I love her and I'm proud of her and I'm happy for her for getting a job!!!!! I feel kinda lame that I'm 17 and still have never had a job yet. I plan to get one after I graduate high school and before I start college. 

I apparently have bronchitis or whatever, lameeeeeeeeee.

I also ate a fluffton of donuts today, EIGHT!!!!!

How I'm still underweight is beyond me...


Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Ice V

I love this band, if you can't tell. My girlfriend loves them way more than I do if you can believe it!

210 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...