Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

First time wearing pink (November 8th 2023)

I wore pink for the first time today.

Well, I have these green and pink shoes I wear often, because I think they look sick as fluff. But I wore my pink hoodie today for the first time!

I was a day late but I wanted to wear pink to honor the memory of Brianna Ghey, who would've been 17 today. 


But I got so much  gender euphoria from wearing thiss pink hoodie I have for the first time today!!!!!

It's so comfy and cute aand it makes me feel like a pretty girl!!!!


Song of the Day: JPEGMAFIA - Baby I'm Bleeding

I've wanted to play this for people but I know I won't be able to get past the intro without them telling me to turn it off

206 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...