Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Gamer Girl Swag (November 21st 2023)

 So I had $30 left, and with the steam sale, and humble bundle ;) I got 12 games with that!!!!!

- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- 
- Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Injustice 2
- Batman Arkham Asylum
- Batman Arkham City
- Batman Arkham Origins
- Batman Arkham Knight
- Middle Earth Shadow of War
- Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
- Max Max

I LOVE Injustice 2. I'm a Harley main, if that wasn't obvious. I also bought the Videl and Elphelt DLC for DBFZ and Guilty Gear respectively, because I plan on maining those two. ^_^

I love gaming. I'm a swag gamer girl for life. 

Song of the Day: They Might Be Giants - Absolutely Bill's Mood

Early TMBG my beloved

193 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...