Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Dracula Flow (November 15th 2023)

Just saw a video series called Dracula Flow this shit is sooooooooo funny 

We straight gassing cutting straight to the bricks ha ha
This shit ain't nothing to me man
We smoking runts
Shorty got a BBL took that shit out because she couldn't run
I had to do it to them snipe
I went Judge Judy on that pussy snipe
I'm not loyal to anybody I'm a demon
I have no loyalty for anyone never did never will
Shorty chose to be with a demon sounds like her problem to me ha ha
This shit ain't nothing to me man
My money longer than James Cameron
On and off the court straight fundamentals no funny business
This shit ain't nothing to me man
Moving like Dracula we get it back in blood
You see it I really did this I'm really him
Flipped a whole brick into an empire stop playing with me
I have no sympathy I live for this shit
This shit ain't nothing to me man
I'm nice with it ha ha
My money long my pockets deep
No pocket watching in these parts
We straight gassing cutting straight to the bricks
That pussy better stank otherwise I don't want it
Popped a perc 30 got straight to fucking
That pussy dulce
Smoking fentanyl laced cereal milk I see god
This shit ain't nothing to me man
That pussy got me screamin cryin pissin shittin shootin ropes
Yeah we getting that pirate bay alien shish kabab cordycep money
I hope them aliens are real so that I have more things to fuck
Smoking the Qui-Gon Jinn Vietnamese Phillips head runts
She suck me like a cordless Dyson v8
I'm in a K-hole licking balloon knot
When I got the meat cannon I bе shooting straight rope
This shit ain't nothing to me man
Chanel optics got mе seeing shit
I need fentanyl slime
I just popped a whole garbanzo bean, fuck you mean?
I smoke real Emrānī rapscallion ghost nuggets
Y'all can't fuck with me
I'm him, I been him, I will continue to be him
Yellow rubies glistening like piss
Gulping sea monkeys by the gallon, my tummy feel crazy
That coochie yummy, slime
That coochie doing it for me, slime
They thought they could stop the demon I'm back
The zaza got me speaking Esperanto
This shit ain't nothing to me man
We out here cloud seeding, the scope gleaming
You can't trust me, I don't even trust myself
I don't even know who I am anymore, I'm getting too much money
Ass so fat I'm peaking off this Danny Phantom slime
Can you remind me who I am?
Get the president on the phone now, I fronted him a brick I need my money
Hello? Blac Chyna?
I'm movin' different
This shit ain't nothin' to me, man, I'm a dog
I'm bitin' the fart bubbles in the bath
We smokin' Symbiotes
Smokin' that Whoopie Goldberg south Egyptian furburger deluxe Mega Millions scratcher skunk bubba kush
We smokin' dung beetle
I'm on 12 Vicodin smokin' on Scooby-Doo dick
We smokin' Sequoia banshee boogers
We snortin' that good buffalo soldier tamarind Jordanian jimmies
They must have amnesia, they forgot that I'm him
That Burberry back woods pack hitting that pussy smell like a Hellcat V8
We smokin' shit in a glass pipe, blowin' the lord's bubbles, [yeah!]
I'm sick in the head, I'm on them Broward County Tic-Tacs
I'm on them Georgetown Gеronimos, I'm on them Nashville Nibblers
I lеft my Margielas in the Benz truck, I'll have to stunt on them next time
I don't give a fuck if I go blind, I don't need to see the price tag anyways
I'm high on 12 Jason Bournes, lookin' to beat the cum out of a thick fresh hoe
We're smokin' filtered crack, you stupid piece of shit. I'll fuckin' kill you!
Call that pussy The Matrix because I'm in this bitch and I can't get out
Last guy who ran off on the pack got choked out by some Givenchy gloves
The last thing he ever saw was the price tag on them
Slowly faded into darkness and I let the archangels take 'im
I need more Sequoia banshee boogers
Don't be shy, girl, I love me some pastrami mud flaps
I'm movin' like French Montana--Haaanh?
Welcome to the cream kingdom, bitch
Open up
Blac Chyna, I'd drink her piss out of another man's balls
My shooter a crackhead, he look like Woody Harrelson
You ain't seen ten bands in your life, jit
Reach for my neck, you'll get turned into an example
Y'all gotta stop playin' with me, man
I threw diamonds at the strip clubs under the great pyramids
I pushed the camel through the eye of a needle
This shit ain't nothin' to me, man
Tied the opps to the back of a Trackhawk and dragged 'em around the block for 24 hours
Motherfucker look like a Resident Evil 5 campaign extra after we was done with him
Opps wanted some initiative, blew up their entire quadrant
I'm moving like Oppenheimer
She dropped that ass on me from an egregarious angle
They thought I was Steven Wallace
Top shelf zaza disrupted my circadian rhythm
I have seen the Magna Carta
I've seen the Eye of Hora
I was flipping bricks for Mansa Musa before y'all even became a type 1 civilization
This shit ain't nothin' to me, you stupid piece of shit
Step the wrong way and you will perish
That pussy feel like Biscoff butter
You think I care about this shit?
Ask me if I care about this shit
'Cause I don't give a shit
If I had a dollar for every time they said I gave a shit I'd be broke
'Cause I don't give a shit
My bitch look like David Hasselhoff
I balled so hard they thought I was a fuckin' nutsack
This shit ain't nothin' to me, man
I'll kill you, you stupid piece of shit

Song of the Day: The Residents - Red Rider

She ride my red til I commercial

199 days until ya girl is 18! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...