Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 13, 2023

I Stayed Home Today (November 13th 2023)

 I stayed home today for.... reasons. I'd rather not get into it. I've been working on this project a little bit, I'm lacking inspiration. I'm a bit of a procrastinator. I'm gonna get it done though, I can't wait to unveil it! That's all there really is to say, I took a damn good nap today... I've been watching Markiplier's FNaF videos too.

Song of the Day: Gummibar - I Am a Gummy Bear

Look for the Gummy Bear album in stores on November 13th, with lots of music, videos and extras.

201 days until ya girl is 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...