Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Injustice 2 is RAWWWWWW (November 22nd 2023)

 I beat the story mode for Injustice 2, Injustice 1 was the first game I ever beat in 2014 so there's that. I love Harley Quinn she's so awesome and she's just like me. Also my girlfriend Sabrina Sabbypie Silly wife whom I love very very much gifted me Left 4 Dead! I had Left 4 Dead 2 but she gifted me the first one. She's the best, if she didn't live a state away I'd give her a big kiss. If I could drive I'd drive over there.

Song of the Day: Big Thief - Paul

I ADORE THIS SONG AND THIS ALBUM.

192 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...