Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Group Projects... (November 1st 2023)

 I finished my part but it's put in as missing because we didn't submit it because two other people in the group didn't finish it. I don't wanna throw THEM under the bus because they may have had some stuff going on that led to them not being able to do it but I need to worry about my grade, not anybody else's. Y'know? The teacher said I could just turn it in... I feel bad.. I don't even think I did a very good job on my part, I might wanna add to it before turning it in, who knows... I started a new dosage of medicine with the beginning of this month, and I think it might start helping! I finished a statistics homework packet in one class period, when usually it takes me a couple days. Those homework packets are the bane of my existence. 

By the way, October 2023 was an 8/10 month, if I wasn't as sick as I've been and if I never got so behind in my work it would've been a 10, but whatever. November seems promising... Tomorrow is another day...

I'm working on a little something. It's kinda lame but I'm having fun.


Song of the Day: Sufjan Stevens - Chicago

this song's been hitting me emotionally hard since June 2021. 

213 days until ya girl is 18!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...