Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Penelope (November 2nd 2023)

 I just wanna sleep all day, but I gotta deal with this group project shit.

I thought of a name for my hypothetical child though.

So there was this meme like "Normalize Naming Your Kids After a 10/10 song" 

I was going through a bunch of songs and then I thought "Pennyroyal Tea"

Pennyroyal Tea... Penny for short..... Penny is short for Penelope

Soooooooo if I ever have a daughter (Probably not happening, I'm not sure if I want kids but if I do I'm trans and yeah,,,,) I'd name her Penelope!!!!! 

I wish I could have kids though. You never know, something could happen to make it easier for us! :)

Song of the Day: King Gizzard - Set

I think we have the album of the year right here. 

212 DAYS UNTIL YA GIRL IS 18! I WAS IN THE 212 !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...