Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 11, 2023

THEY FIXED MY SCHEDULE! (August 11th 2023)

 I DROPPED THE P.E. CLASS AND I'M TAKING AN ART CLASS INSTEAD.


I AM A TERRIBLE ARTIST BUT IM GONNA LEARN AND IM GONNA BECOME AN AWESOME ARTIST IF IT FUCKIN KILLS ME. I'M SO DAMN EXCITED FOR THIS CLASS.


Nothing noteworthy happened in my other classes, but the fact I'm taking something I sincerely have an interest in despite my lack of skill makes me so happy.


I'm the furthest thing from an artist but I believe in myself, I'm confident that I will learn. I've always had an interest in art, but I've been self conscious of my art skills and felt too embarrassed to even try to improve, if that makes sense. 

But no more. I'm going to get better. 


Song of the Day: KMFDM - Juke-Joint Jezebel

This band is fuckin awesome, and I'm JUST now listening to them? This is my shit!

295 days until ya girl's 18th birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...