Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 9, 2023

First Full Day of 12th Grade! (August 9th 2023)

 I love my classes!!!!!!

Except for that damn P.E. class... I might be getting out of it, I hope. We'll see how that goes. 

I wish I could take something like art because damn!!!

WE DIDNT EVEN FUCKIN DO ANYTHING TODAY!

Statistics... we did a lil get to know you thing!!! I got to doodle a few lil silly things. For the favorite cartoon character I chose Meatwad. Strong Bad from Homestar Runner is too hard to draw... also all they had for coloring was crayons and no red. Sooooo yeah!

I drew a lil Kirby too and I couldn't color the feet (Yes, I found out those are his feet and not his shoes. The more you know...)


English... I NEED TO GET MY CHROMEBOOK BEFORE I CAN DO MOST OF THE STUFF IN THAT CLASS UGHHHHH I HOPE I GET IT SOON BECAUSE DAMN


Economics.... I'm so mad at myself for choosing an elective focus I have no fucking interest in because I needed to choose SOMETHING and 13 year old me didn't know shit about her interests. Fuck. 


Song of the Day: Marcy Playground - The Vampires of New York

I like the name of this band... Marcy Playground... :D

297 days until ya girl is 18!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CELTICS WON! (June 17th 2024)

Dear Diary, THE CELTICS, THE GREATEST TEAM IN AMERICA WON THE FUCKING FINALS BITCHESSS FIRST TIME SINCE 2008. AND THEY HAVE THE MOST CHAMPIO...